Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Parmesan Dijon Chicken




I was looking for a new chicken recipe and I found one!!!! I got it from Erin's Eats. Seriously it is my new fave chicken recipe, so easy and so yummy that i was so sad for the last piece. This cooks up so yummy and crunchy. I made some changes which I highlighted.

Parmesan Dijon Chicken

1/4 c melted butter
2 T Dijon Mustard
3/4 C dry bread crumbs (I used Italian)
1/4 C parmesan cheese
6 boneless chicken breasts (I used 4)

Heat oven to 375 ( I did it to 400), Mix butter and mustard until well mixed, use whisk. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in large dish.

Dip chicken in butter mixture, coat all sides, coat in bread crumb mixture. Place in single layer on 13 x9 x2 pan. I used nonstick foil to line pan and sprayed the chicken with a bit of oil. Bake 25 minutes at 400 and check for doneness. so yuuM!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you liked this! This is one of my favorite ways to cook my chicken!