Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2007

creamy pesto with tortellini and chicken




I make this everytime I make pesto for paninis, you can use any pasta you like, and pesto sauce (I have a great recipe in my blog), and fat free half and half.....




Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken

Pasta of your choice (I used cheese tortellini)--amt you want
Homemade Pesto (recipe in blog)--amt you want
Land O Lakes Fat Free half and half (just enough to thin out the pesto)
Chicken breast from Rotisserie (I used about 1/2 the breast I pulled from the rotisserie chicken)
Fresh mozzerella, cubed (optional)
chopped tomatoes (optional)

Boil tortellini or pasta per directions and drain. Add pesto to pot and ff 1/2 and 1/2 and whisk. Add tortellini and heated, chopped rotisserie chicken, and stir over med heat until all heated through. So yummy. I topped it with Fresh Mozzerella, and sometimes add chopped tomatoes


No comments: