Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

What-a- Melon Jello Gummy Bear Shots

OK, I am going to a girls night tomorrow and I wanted to bring a fun drink. Have not had jello shots in ages!!! So I thought that would be fun.






1 pkg (3oz) of Melon Fusion Jello
1 C boiling water
3/4 C Cold Vodka
1/2 C Cold Watermelon Pucker
Gummy Bears
3 oz paper cups (bathroom cups)

Pour boiling water over jello powder in glass pourable bowl. Stir to dissolve. Add vodka and pucker and stir. Pour into 3oz paper cups (only filling about an inch high). Drop a gummy bear or two into each one. Refrigerate for 4 hours. YUM!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jello Shots are the best!! Looks very good!

Chef E said...

I still like these even though at late 40 something I am supposed to act my age...really still 21!

Anonymous said...

noooo gummy bears trust me!!! I'm speaking from experience. Its BADDDD BADDDDD lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.