Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

yes these are my balls--PMS Peanut Butter Balls


Peanut Butter Balls that is! hahahah! I am PMSing in the worst way, and was craving peanut butter and something crunchy. I put this together because it was all of the things I was craving (besides the butter, which I just know goes in peanut butter balls). They were so good. here is my recipe, which I am mostly posting because I will never remember what I put in them.

PMS Peanut Butter Balls
1 C extra crunchy Jif
1/3 C shredded coconut
6 T butter (approx)
1 and 1/3 C powdered sugar (Confectioners sugar)
1 C graham cracker crumbs
Vanilla extract---just kept adding until it was the right consistency---maybe a tsp or so

Melt butter and then mix in KA mixer with peanut butter, coconut, sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Add vanilla and mix again (could add anything else you might be craving...chocolate chips, toffee bits, potato chips?!). Shape into balls and put in fridge (after you eat lots of the batter). Then eat up!

No comments: