Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crack dip aka Buffalo Chicken Dip



I got this recipe from many sources, but Im going to reference this blog:


I made a few adaptations. I made this for a girl's night and they loved it and my co workers loved it Monday too!




Buffalo Chicken Dip


4 C cooked shredded chicken (I used the breast meat of a rotisserie chicken)

8 oz buffalo wing sauce

16 oz low fat cream cheese, softened

8 oz ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch)

8 oz crumbled blue cheese

8 oz shredded low fat cheddar and monterey jack cheese blend


Mix all ingredients except for 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Put in casserole dish, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake at 325 for 35 minutes covered with foil and then take foil off and broil another few minutes until all cheese on top is melted. Serve with tortilla chips, celery and bagel chips

No comments: