Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funfetti Cookies


I made the funfetti cookies that everyone always talks about---they came out great and were so easy!!! This basic formula would work with any cookie mix, I am going to try lemon next. I got the recipe off the side of the box.


Cake Cookies

1 box cake mix
1/3 C canola oil
2 eggs (I used 3 by mistake and added a little flour and they were fine)

Mix all ingredients together and drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes. Leave on the tray for one minute and transfer to rack to cool. Frost them if you like.


Here is a low cal version that I found on Trisha's One Tiny Pink Kitchen Blog that looked great!
1 box cake mix
1/2 c applesauce
1/2 c eggbeaters
Follow directions above (except it looks like she cooked them for about 12 minutes). Watch them closely after 9 ( : 1 ww point per cookie.


No comments: